I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some strange claims about a Mars colony

So, earlier today, I came across a link to an article about an alleged secret Mars colony project.  It's not the first time I've heard such claims, but this wasn't just any article about a secret Mars colony; this article was reporting about claims from a 'whistleblower' named Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.  According to the article, she is a great-granddaughter of former President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

The first question that popped into my mind was, "Is this really Ike's great-granddaughter?"  Before I even started reading the article, I did some searching on the internet to see if I could find anyone disputing that claim.  There were 602,000 results for her name on the Google search that I did.  Admittedly, I didn't go through all of the results, but I went through quite a few pages and didn't see anything disputing that claim.  However, I didn't come across anything confirming that claim either.  Actually, most of the results just seemed to take for granted she is who she says she is.

So I finally get around to reading the article.  Now I've heard some far-fetched sounding claims about Mars colonies before.  Alternatively, I've heard some other claims about Mars that may be plausible.  But what I read in this article today was waaaaaaay out there.  This stuff isn't just your regular run-of-the-mill secret government Mars colony conspiracy theory/coverup stuff.  The article mentions stuff about the 'Divine Feminine', Gaia, Sophia the Goddess, and supposedly, Laura is the reincarnation of Magdalene/Sophia/Isis.  This lady sounds like she mixed new age concepts with the Kabbalah, some esoterica, a little bit of mythology, and some government coverup conspiracy theories and just writes her story as she goes.

So the question on my mind is still, "Is this Ike's great-granddaughter?"  But another question on my mind is, "Does it really even matter if she is Ike's great-granddaughter?"  I mean, does being a former President's great-granddaughter really add to her credibility?  I don't even know if she is old enough to have met him.  I wonder if she is just using his name in an attempt to upgrade her status from psychic/new ager to 'whistleblower'.

Anyways, if you want to read the article, go here.  I'd take it with a grain of salt though.

13 comments:

  1. Hee hee. I thought I was Isis! Yeah, this is a Shirley MacLaine thing... Hmm.. It is entertaining though. Reminds me of in the 50s when all those nutcases came forward saying they were aliens from andromeda and such. You sure do your research--much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All's I have to do is see Alfred Lambremont Webre's picture on a page and close the page. I can't close it fast enough.

    For me, he's nothing more than an exopolitical extremest who is wired different than most people. The unfortunate thing is that he has a degree so it gives him some kind of clout, or so he thinks. His degree is as useless on those subjects as is the fact that Laura Magdalene Eisenhower is Ike's daughter. Big deal, to me she's just another human being but 'certain' people take such and play it up bigger than life.

    Webre is part of the Salla crowd and I don't give any of them the time of day. They are the biggest thorn in ufologies side and a major deterrent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't familiar with Webre and the article's title sounded interesting, so I figured I would read it. It didn't take long for me to start thinking 'wtf' though? Conspiracy theories, government coverups, and Ufology overlap, but the goddess Sophia?? I think that may be the first time I've seen the goddess Sophia associated with Ufology...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Alfred Webre and I think you are projecting your insecurities and fears on my original reporting.

    BTW, It was my book EXOPOLITICS that founded the field of exopolitics, a field which is finally breaking through all of the Mars cover-ups.

    Educate yourselves and stop these ad hominem attacks

    http://www.projectmars.net
    http://www.projectpegasus.net
    http://www.exopolitics.com

    Vancouver, BC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy studying mythologies and I like reading theories about government coverups...but rarely do I mix the two together in such a new age fashion.

    Not sure how making some observations is projecting my fears and insecurities, but whatever.

    I also don't see how this is an 'ad hominem attack' (not what I said, anyways). I didn't even mention you in my post. My thoughts concerned the subject contained in the article, and I merely questioned whether or not Laura is Ike's great-granddaughter. And if she is, then I also questioned whether or not that adds to her credibility. I just made some observations of my own, I didn't even think of it as an attack, much less an 'ad hominem attack'.

    You can't believe everything you hear, you know. So don't take it personal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Alfred, I'm an abductee so nobody needs to convince me of anything.

    Just the same, your agendas are too far out in left field and make the rest of the field of ufology look like a bunch of nut cases, which hurts our trek in all of this.

    I know those are very harsh words but darn it, you've heard them so often one would think that you might stop and really take a looksee at what we're trying to accomplish.

    You have only theories and they all fall in the realm of conspiracy and not fact or possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't everything studied in UFOlogy "out in left field" already?

    Give me a break!

    I once spoke to Alfred on the phone - and not only was he incredibly kind to take the time to discuss matters - he gave me suggested readings that were fantastic.

    Sure he has an agenda (one that Michael Salla is a flop at exploring), and of course it's already slammed, or outright ignored, based on the subject matter alone. If you haven't read Exopolitics, I suggest you defer personal attacks until you do... It isn't the end all, be all tale of validation - but it certainly will expand your opinions about one of the more well-read researchers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, found it. It's a little link I've overlooked that says subscribe by email. I see now. I never noticed that kind before.

    Will test now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post and links. The field definitely attracts its share of cranks. But even cranks can't detract from what most people these days know is true. Too many people have had experiences. The Youtube link on a true original's site reminds me of scenes from V.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey its Laura Eisenhower here. First of all I am hardly a new ager. I have ancient roots in what I share and I am not sharing it to be adored or popular- I am sharing it because it is crucial to our world right now. I have proof and confirmation of my reincarnation but I hardly care if people believe me because it does not make or break the reality. Truth is not intimidated by skeptisism.I shared my story, take it or leave it. Does it make me more credible that I am an Eisenhower, not necessarily. I certainly have inherited aspects of his legacy. If you have questions and want to know more, feel free to email me at laurabe4@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Its Laura Eisenhower. Remember, it is them who told me I was this reincarnation and the confirmation throughout my life has been more than I can handle. How is the name of an Ancient Goddess, bring in thoughts of new age stuff? Anyway, I am the great-grandaughter and I have proof and this is not the kind of story to blow off, because we are a planet in peril and this planet will probably perish because we are too busy questioning and critiquing. But, that is your choice! be well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woops, I already posted here. I just came across this and I thought it looked familiar.

    ReplyDelete