I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Unidentified Flying Pyramids?

I was looking at Colin Andrews website today and came across a post about two tetrahedron/diamond shaped UFOs that were filmed over XI'an, China in January.  The footage is actually pretty clear.  At first glance, I thought they looked like kites, but after watching the video clip, they appear to be too big to be kites.





I did a quick search on Google to see if I could find out more about it, but I didn't come across anything I thought was significant.

There was a similar sighting over the Kremlin in Russia recently too.  That sighting even got mentioned in some British media sources (see a Telegraph article here and a Daily Mail article here).  The Daily Mail article says hundreds of people saw it, but if it's real, I'm surprised thousands of people didn't see it considering how big it was.



Some have questioned where the international media was and why the Russians wouldn't have scrambled jets.  Well, those are good questions -- where were the media and jets?  If it's fake, the media wouldn't have seen anything to report and the military wouldn't have needed to scramble jets to intercept it on that day.  But whether it's real or not, why has most of the mainstream media ignored it?  If it is a hoax, the mainstream media ought to investigate the hoax and report who was involved or how it was staged.  At the very least, the mainstream media could just go on the record saying they didn't see anything unusual in the sky that day.  This isn't just your average run-of-the-mill UFO video, it's actually pretty clear.  You'd think it would deserve at least a brief mention. So why will the mainstream media report stuff like what Paris Hilton or Tiger Woods did and repeat it 50 times a day but they won't mention something like this?

I also found a video of a pyramid-like UFO over Colombia (this one actually looks kind of fake to me).

All of this reminded me of an episode of UFO Hunters entitled "Alien Fallout" though, where the team investigated a sighting of a diamond shaped UFO in Texas on December 29, 1980.

So what are these pyramid-like UFOs?  Balloons?  Kites?  CGI?  Holographic projections in the sky?  Or are they real UFOs?  I'm not sure what they are, but I can't help but notice the resemblance to Ra's mothership from Stargate. J

3 comments:

  1. That's really interesting! I have to admit, if I just saw one, I'd blow it off, but the one in Columbia looked just like the one in China--with a smaller thing moving around it. I find it really too hard to believe. It would have caused a mass panic. Jeez, see what the Phoenix Lights did--that was real event seen by thousands and was hugely publicized. These events should have had even more sightings because of population density and daytime and how freaking huge it was. It makes me wonder, though...if you put lights on that sucker--it looks like the Phoenix Lights shape! Great find! p.s. Love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had been wanting to put bars on both sides of my blog for a while, but I didn't want to mess with the template to do it. But then I found out they had come out with a template editor so I decided to make some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a US ship with HAARP technology, it can blast the sky with electricity and cause weather catastrophy. If any jets came near it, it could simply cause clouds and thunder which would blow anything out of the sky.

    ReplyDelete