I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Nada

I just realized I haven't posted anything new on here in over a month now.  Life is busier for me these days that it was when I first started this blog, so I don't have as much free time to write.  But at the same time, I haven't really had anything I felt like writing about either.  I still read about paranormal topics some on a few different blogs and on the paranormal.about.com website, but I haven't really seen anything I felt like writing about myself.  Nevertheless, life is good, so I'm not complaining.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment