I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just some humor

I saw this and thought it was amusing.


Made me wonder...if someone found that and didn't know what it was...what might they think it is?  Something to tie a rope through?  A faceplate for some kind of small figurine?  Would it ever occur to them that it was used to play recorded music?  Probably depends on who found it and when they found it.  Hopefully they would know what it is though!

I also saw this comic and thought it was amusing.


Ha!  Imagine if there were people up there just playing a big joke on us!

Images via iFunny

Also check out my humor site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment