I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Interesting news and articles - October 26, 2014

I've been a little slack with the news updates lately...and I'm not sure I'm going to be doing them anymore.  I've been rather busy with other things lately, and haven't had as much time for reading, so I don't find as many things to post anymore.  Besides, I initially only intended for the news posts to help keep things interesting in between my already dwindling number of posts that I'd written, but I feel like these news posts are starting to dominate the blog which is not what I intended.

So I'm not necessarily putting the blog on a hiatus or anything...but I don't know when the next time I post something will be.  The blog will stay online though.

Archaeology

New digital map reveals stunning hidden archaeology of Stonehenge

Who's Buried In The 'Magnificent' Tomb From Ancient Greece?

Have they found ‘Dracula’s dungeon’ in Turkey? Secret cells beneath Tokat Castle may have been where Vlad the Impaler was held hostage 

Antikythera wreck yields new treasures

1000-year old Viking treasure hoard found in Scotland

Wreck of WWII German U-boat found off North Carolina

History

New DNA Evidence Confirms Pre-Colonial Contact Between Easter Island and South America

History's Mysteries

Ancient Giants of Delavan Lake

1673: The Original Frankenstein?

Cryptozoology

A white sabre-tooth alive and well and living in China?

Britain’s Bigfoot: Naming the Beast

Mysterious

No Explanation For Boom And Debris Field Over Louisiana

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No - it's a mystery man flying past an Airbus full of passengers as it flew over Macclesfield at 3,500ft

NDE Research

Study: Evidence of some form of life after death

Science

The women with superhuman vision

Siberian exploding holes 'are the key to Bermuda Triangle' - scientists

Time Travel Is Possible: How to Send a Message to the Past

Space

Gun found on Mars by NASA rover? --I'm guessing it's just another rock or collection of rocks.

Humanoid statue discovered on Mars? --Probably an illusion.

Rosetta Stalks Dark Comet in Stunning New Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment