I have dropped the domain historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.com and reverted back to the original domain of histmyst.blogspot.com. However, you will also be able to reach the site via historiesmysteriesandstrangeness.guvna.net or just simply hms.guvna.net.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Posts

It's my favorite time of year, so I thought this year I would temporarily change my blogs color scheme to Christmas colors!  I haven't been able to think of anything new to write about that is Christmas related, though, so I thought I would just reblog my older Christmas posts.

The Christmas Story - In this post I point out some common misconceptions with the Christmas story as told in the Bible.

Music of the Christmas Season - Some good Christmas music!

The Christmas Truce - The story of the World War I Christmas truce and some of my own thoughts.

The Star of Bethlehem - Some thoughts on what the Star of Bethlehem may have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment